Dr. Susie can help!
- Have you recently lost interest in activities that used to be pleasurable?
- Have your sleeping habits been interrupted?
- Have you had any changes in your appetite?
- Do you feel helpless or hopeless?
- Are you having trouble concentrating or remembering?
- Do you feel restless or irritable?
- Are you feeling unusual or unnecessary guilt?
- Are you withdrawing socially?
- Do you feel anxious or empty?
- Do others tell you that your emotional expression appears absent?
- Do you suffer from persistent physical problems more often than usual that are not responding to treatment?
- Are you experiencing thoughts of suicide or death?
- Have you attempted suicide?
- Have you started using drugs/alcohol recently to avoid your sadness?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions you may be suffering from a mood disorder.
Depression can cause both emotional and physical pain. Many people tend to seek treatment from a medical doctor for their physical pain while ignoring the underlying psychological problems. Thus, the depression may go undiagnosed.
To discuss how Dr. Susie can help you, feel free to contact her personally at 954.294.7036 or via email at email@example.com
In the News: