Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Excessive anxiety or worry about a number of events or activities (such as work or school performance)?
- Finding it difficult to control your worry?
- Experiencing restlessness or feeling on edge?
- Being easily fatigued?
- Having difficulty concentrating or feeling your mind going blank?
- Feeling easily irritated?
- Experiencing muscle tension?
- Experiencing a disturbance in sleep (difficulty falling or staying asleep, or restless and/or unsatisfying sleep)?
- Is your anxiety, worry or physical symptoms causing distress or impairment in your social or occupational functioning?
Are you ready to…
- ...to stop the constant worrying?
- ...to start focusing on more important things in life?
- ...to get your life back?
For more information about anxiety disorders, please click here.
To discuss how Dr. Susie can help you, feel free to contact her personally at 954.294.7036 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org