The following symptoms may be an indicator that you have experienced sexual abuse:
- Vague memories of inappropriate childhood sexual contact that can be corroborated by significant others.
- Self-report of being sexually abused with clear, detailed memories.
- Inability to recall years of childhood.
- Extreme difficulty becoming intimate with others.
- Inability to enjoy sexual contact with a desired partner.
- Unexplainable feelings of anger, rage, or fear when coming into contact with a close family relative.
- Pervasive pattern of promiscuity or the sexualization of relationships.
If you are interested in:
- Resolving the issue of being sexually abused with an increased capacity for intimacy in relationships;
- Beginning the healing process from sexual abuse with resultant enjoyment of appropriate sexual contact;
- Working successfully through the issues related to being sexually abused with consequent understanding and control of feelings;
- Recognizing and accepting the sexual abuse without inappropriate sexualization of relationships;
- Establishing whether sexual abuse occurred; AND/OR
- Beginning the process of moving away from being a victim of sexual abuse and toward becoming a survivor of sexual abuse…
To discuss how Dr. Susie can help you, feel free to contact her personally at 954.294.7036 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org